We collect information to provide better services to all of our users
- Information you give us. If some of our services require you to sign up account, when you do, we'll ask for personal information, like your name, email address.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Log information
When you use our services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- The status of your account, such as line-on or line-off.
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our users.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of us.
We do our best to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold and information in translating when you use. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services.
- Password is NOT translated.
- We provide API to create customize encrypter to improve security.