- My Machine, My Custom Cloud. Remote control and access your PC, smart (virtual) devices, cloud from mobile phone anytime, anywhere.
- Connect your mobile to server, scan QRCode of HAR package, plug and play, applies to iPhone/iPad, Android, J2ME/Java mobile phone, it is not required to restart server.
- HAR package is a jar file, it includes scripts of JRuby, binary jar library and configuration.
- There is a designer in server, modify or create new HAR package for personalized scenarios.
- Server is an IDE for JRuby, integrated with J2SE API Doc, code and resource (images in jar library) file will be auto completion. Just focus on J2SE, your HAR package will apply to Android and iPhone. Write once , run anywhere.
- Stratify IoT, Robot+Converter+Device, provides powerful device adaptability and data format conversion.
- Server can also runs on Android Dalvik, because we find "J2SE for Android" open source library.
- Manage multiple HAR project, auto download and upgrade.
- Build-in SecurityManager, each HAR project runs in a optional, security, limited computing and networking environment.
- Certification of mobile phone keep you away from any dangerous network.
- open source, licensed under MPL 1.1(Mozilla Public License). User data is stored local.
- add customized shortcut keys for mobile One-Click.
- support touch screen, using stylus to feel more easily and more comfortable.
- in touch screen, It is easy to mouse move, click, double click, right click, drag and drop, zoom.
- input text from mobile to PC, and Copy text from PC to mobile.
- pure Java, Run on Android, symbian(support J2ME/KJava), Windows, Linux(Fedora, Ubuntu), Unix, Mac OS, Solaris and some BlackBerry (if Windows CE/Mobile here).
- support many languages. English, العربية, Deutsch, Español, Français, ภาษาไทย, हिन्दी, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Русский, 中文简体, 繁體...